VS.NET 2005 and Profiler

Sara T.

Does anybody know VS.NET 2005 contains any profiler ?

I need to use it before deciding to buy third party.

Guest

What type of "profiler" are you talking about. There are many tools in the
Team System edition(s) that can "profile" your code for quality. There are
also application analyzers, which might be what you are talking about.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Sara T.

Please give me more according to profiler that you have.

I need some profiler to check CPU/MEM for optimizing the code