VS2005 v VS2003 designer

Phil H

I've been using VS2003 professional edition for some time now and have
just upgraded to version 2005.

It appears that Microsoft have done away with the MS Word type
formatting controls on the toolbar for basic web page text e.g.
paragraph formatting, bulleted and numbered lists etc.

Can anyone tell me, have they really gone or have they merely changed
the default IDE settings such that they have to be brought up manually?

Mark Fitzpatrick

Its still there. Just go to View | Toolbars | Formatting to get it back.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

It is the Formatting toolbar. You have to go on the View menu >> toolbars to
get to it.

Phil H

Thanks very much indeed to both Mark and George. I've got it now!

Best wishes
Phil Hall