W3C Validator

xeno

I still have no idea why the W3C validator keeps complainig about some
of my code.

Encoding:
iso-8859-1

Doctype:
HTML 4.01 Transitional

and then several erros including things like this :

Line 14, column 32: there is no attribute "BACKGROUND" (explain...).

and I also get lots of errors in a href lines :

Line 15, column 591: reference to entity "newcollectionsearch" for
which no system identifier could be generated
....b8b8d74b4ba6f39e5&newcollectionsearch=.AND' title='Andromeda
collection'>

which is nothing more then a "page.php?sessionid=id&somevar=somevalue"

What am i doing wrong ? Why do I keep getting this errors ?

Hywel Jenkins

I still have no idea why the W3C validator keeps complainig about some
of my code.

Encoding:
iso-8859-1

Doctype:
HTML 4.01 Transitional

and then several erros including things like this :

Line 14, column 32: there is no attribute "BACKGROUND" (explain...).

and I also get lots of errors in a href lines :

Line 15, column 591: reference to entity "newcollectionsearch" for
which no system identifier could be generated
...b8b8d74b4ba6f39e5&newcollectionsearch=.AND' title='Andromeda
collection'>

which is nothing more then a "page.php?sessionid=id&somevar=somevalue"

What am i doing wrong ? Why do I keep getting this errors ?
The first one is self-explanatory: remove the "background" attribute and
you'll be sorted. In the second, change the "&" to "&amp;" to see if
that helps.