walterzorn balloon tool tip

ArbolOne

I am trying to implement Walter Zorn's baloon tool tip.
My directory tree looks like this
--js
----tip_balloon

and in my web page I have declared it as:

<!-- Tool tips balloon -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/wz_tooltip.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tip_balloon/
tip_centerwindow.js"></script>

and the implementation looks like this:

please', BALLOON, true, ABOVE, true, OFFSETX, -17, PADDING, 9)"
onmouseout="UnTip()">Menu</a>

Now, the link works just fine, but the balloon does not appear and
neither does the text in the balloon, what am I doing wrong?

TIA

Osmo Saarikumpu

ArbolOne said:
I am trying to implement Walter Zorn's baloon tool tip. ....
Now, the link works just fine, but the balloon does not appear and
neither does the text in the balloon, what am I doing wrong?

I'm sure that you could get help with this if you made and published a
simple demo page exhibiting the problem.

Regards,
Osmo

Dhafir Moussa

I am trying to implement Walter Zorn's baloon tool tip.
My directory tree looks like this
..
--js
----tip_balloon

and in my web page I have declared it as:

<!-- Tool tips balloon -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/wz_tooltip.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tip_balloon/
tip_centerwindow.js"></script>

and the implementation looks like this:

please', BALLOON, true, ABOVE, true, OFFSETX, -17, PADDING, 9)"
onmouseout="UnTip()">Menu</a>

Now, the link works just fine, but the balloon does not appear and
neither does the text in the balloon, what am I doing wrong?

TIA

You are missing the tip_baloon.js, a plugin to the tooltip. Download
it from the site.