Want guidance to set proxy please help

Jai

hey i am working on parsing like project .

so , i need some step to set proxy
so that my ip is not blocked by them

+=============================
i am using this method

proxy_support = urllib2.ProxyHandler({"http":"http://61.147.82.87:8000"})
opener = urllib2.build_opener(proxy_support)
urllib2.install_opener(opener)

is it ok ? if yes
how can i verify that my i have set proxy
if no, please give some guidance
also if some modification need please help

Denis McMahon

so , i need some step to set proxy so that my ip is not blocked by them

This sounds like you're attempting to access a site other than for
legitimate purposes. You probably want some 1337 script kiddies forum,
not a serious programming newsgroup.