Wanted API to handle user roles

Zsolt Koppany

Hi,

I'm searching for a Java library to implement Role based access in a Web
application. This API must support some kind of hierarchy. For example a
user might have all roles in a project (project administrator) but only
limited (or no) roles in an other project.

Any suggestion?

Zsolt

Bryce (Work)

Hi,

I'm searching for a Java library to implement Role based access in a Web
application. This API must support some kind of hierarchy. For example a
user might have all roles in a project (project administrator) but only
limited (or no) roles in an other project.

Any suggestion?

JAAS?

Also try OSUser and OSAccess:
http://www.opensymphony.com/osuser