[wanted] python-ldap for Python 2.3 / Win32

Gilles Lenfant

Hi,

I have spent a couple of hours asking google, browsing Pypi, SF, and of course the official www.python-ldap.org site searching for a python-ldap installer for Python 2.3 on Windows 32 bits. Unsuccessfully :(

As I need to add this to an ooold Plone site, it is not easy to upgrade to a newer Python version. So, please don't tell me to upgrade ;)

Many thanks by advance to the people who will help me. You can send this package via mail to gillesDOTlenfantATgmailDOTcom.

Michael Ströder

Gilles said:
I have spent a couple of hours asking google, browsing Pypi, SF, and of
course the official www.python-ldap.org site searching for a python-ldap
installer for Python 2.3 on Windows 32 bits. Unsuccessfully :(

In theory even recent python-ldap 2.4.3 should still work with Python 2.3.
Please post your inquiry on the mailing-list (e-mail address removed) (subscribe
before post). Maybe you can convince the maintainer of the Win32 packages there.

Ciao, Michael.

Gilles Lenfant

So many thanks for your valuable help Waldemar, this is exactly what I needed. I have no Windows machine to compile with the source bundle all this, and must install this directly in a production server.

I'll keep these precious links and files in a trunk.

Many thanks again