Warning: E-mail viruses detected

MailScanner

Our virus detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:-
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: My details
Date: Tue Sep 2 10:40:57 2003
Any infected parts of the message have not been delivered.

This message is simply to warn you that your computer system may have a
virus present and should be checked.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: >>> Virus 'W32/Sobig-F' found in file ./h829eIpw066381/wicked_scr.scr
Windows Screensavers often hide viruses in email in wicked_scr.scr