WCF 8 meg message configuration problem.

Bill D

I have a WCF Service hosted in IIS, that is working fine with the "standard"
messages that it receives which tend to be under 1 meg, however on occasion
it needs to be able to handle much larger messages (8 meg in this case) and
it is failing. Using the service trace viewer I was able to pull out the
following message.

The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been
exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on
the appropriate binding element.

Unfortunately as the following shows that has already been set to it's max
value??? I'm assuming I am just missing a setting somewhere but have no idea
where, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

<system.web>
<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="2097151"/>

<system.serviceModel>
<bindings>
<basicHttpBinding>
<binding name="InvoicesSOAP11Binding" closeTimeout="00:01:00"
openTimeout="00:01:00" receiveTimeout="00:10:00"
sendTimeout="00:10:00"
allowCookies="false" bypassProxyOnLocal="false"
hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"
maxBufferSize="2147483647" maxBufferPoolSize="524288"
maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647"
messageEncoding="Text" textEncoding="utf-8"
transferMode="Buffered"
useDefaultWebProxy="true">
<readerQuotas maxDepth="32" maxStringContentLength="2147483647"
maxArrayLength="2147483647"
maxBytesPerRead="4096" maxNameTableCharCount="16384" />
<security mode="None">
<transport clientCredentialType="None"
proxyCredentialType="None"
realm="" />
<message clientCredentialType="UserName"
algorithmSuite="Default" />
</security>
</binding>
</basicHttpBinding>
</bindings>
<client>
<endpoint address="http://172.30.131.69:8080/axis2/services/Invoices"
binding="basicHttpBinding"
bindingConfiguration="InvoicesSOAP11Binding"
contract="EBIInvoice.InvoicesPortType"
name="InvoicesSOAP11port_http" />
</client>
<services>
<service behaviorConfiguration="mexBehavior"
name="EDIServiceLib.EDIService">
<endpoint address="http://riveasv01/EDIService/Service.svc"
binding="basicHttpBinding" name="EDIWeb"
contract="EDIServiceLib.IEDIService"/>
<endpoint address="http://riveasv01/EDIService/Service.svc"
binding="basicHttpBinding" name="EDIWeb"
contract="EDIServiceLib.IEDIJobService"/>
<endpoint address="http://riveasv01/EDIService/Service.svc"
binding="basicHttpBinding" name="EDIWeb"
contract="EDIServiceLib.IEDIMaintenanceService"/>
</service>
</services>
<behaviors>
<serviceBehaviors>
<behavior name="ServiceBehavior">
<serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true"/>
<serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="false"/>
</behavior>
<behavior name="mexBehavior">
<serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true"/>
<serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="true"/>
</behavior>
</serviceBehaviors>
</behaviors>
</system.serviceModel>