WCF and endpoints setup something is not right???

srussell705

ASP.NET page to WCF Service app.

I want to make sure I get this right, because I am getting a 405 error
Method is blocked.

Web page has web.config points to service.
<system.serviceModel>
<services>
<service behaviorConfiguration="StandardServiceBehavior"
name="Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingService">
<host>
<baseAddresses>
<add baseAddress="http://localhost:7890/ProductionServices/
ShippingService"/>
</baseAddresses>
</host>
<endpoint address="" binding="customBinding"
bindingConfiguration="StandardServiceBinding"
contract="Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingServiceContract" /</service>
</services>
<client>
<endpoint
name="MimeoEnterpriseServices.ProductionServiceClientEndpoint"
address="http://localhost:7890/ProductionServices/
ShippingService"
binding="customBinding"
bindingConfiguration="StandardServiceBinding"

contract="Mimeo.Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingServiceContract" /</client>
<bindings>
<customBinding>
<binding name="StandardServiceBinding" sendTimeout="1:00:00"
receiveTimeout="1:00:00">
<textMessageEncoding />
<httpTransport />
</binding>
</customBinding>
</bindings>
<behaviors>
<serviceBehaviors>
<behavior name="StandardServiceBehavior">
<serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="true" />
<serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true" httpGetUrl="/Metadata"/>
</behavior>
</serviceBehaviors>
</behaviors>
<extensions>
<bindingElementExtensions>
<add name="httpsViaProxyTransport"
type="Mimeo.Common.ServiceModel.Configuration.HttpsViaProxyTransportElement,
Mimeo.Common.ServiceModel" />
</bindingElementExtensions>
</extensions>
<diagnostics performanceCounters="Off">
<messageLogging logEntireMessage="true" logMalformedMessages="true"
logMessagesAtServiceLevel="false" logMessagesAtTransportLevel="true" /</diagnostics>
</system.serviceModel>

WCF Servcie has Web.config ponts to Contracts project
<system.serviceModel>
<services>
<service behaviorConfiguration="StandardServiceBehavior"

name="Mimeo.Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingService">
<endpoint address=""
binding="customBinding"
bindingConfiguration="StandardServiceBinding"

contract="Mimeo.Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingServiceContract" /</service>
</services>
[...]
Contracts project has app.config
<system.serviceModel>
<services>
<service behaviorConfiguration="StandardServiceBehavior"
name="Mimeo.Services.Enterprise.ProductionService.ProductionShippingService">
<host>
<baseAddresses>
<add baseAddress="http://localhost:7890/ProductionServices/
ShippingService"/>
</baseAddresses>
</host>
<!-- was customBinding-->
[...]

Contracts are where I am getting the error:

srussell705

Contracts are where I am getting the error:

sorry i hit the send while looking to clean my xml.

So my error is either this :
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing
connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Source Error:

Line 65: public bool PostLogicorXML(String PacklistBarcode, String
LPN, Decimal Weight)
Line 66: {
Line 67: return base.Channel.PostLogicorXML(PacklistBarcode, LPN,
Weight);
Line 68: }
Line 69:

or this, depends if I just do a re-try the error changes?
The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned
an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.

Source Error:

Line 65: public bool PostLogicorXML(String PacklistBarcode, String
LPN, Decimal Weight)
Line 66: {
Line 67: return base.Channel.PostLogicorXML(PacklistBarcode, LPN,
Weight);
Line 68: }
Line 69:

Same code, it is just confusing to me.

Anyone have an idea or see the miss point that i fail to catch? If
the Mimeo. is missing in the first xml, that is what i was extracting
before sending out.

TIA

__Stehen

srussell705

Found that path from test harness had folder where IIS did not need
that folder.