web application developed in vs2005 gives Prase Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello can some one please help me, its been a week i am having this problem.
    I have trying to write web application(not website) in vs2005.The application
    work fine in vs2005 ie while running by pressing F5, however when i type
    address in the browser's address bar like
    http://localhost/mcdowells.com/index.asp it give following Prase Error.

    Server Error in '/Mcdowells.com' Application.
    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'McDowells.com.index'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="McDowells.com.index" CodeBehind="index.aspx.cs" %>
    Line 2:
    Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

    Source File: L:\Projects\McDowells.com\index.aspx Line: 1

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2300

    Can any one solve this
    Regards

    Guest, Dec 26, 2006