Web Components & Modules

david

I'm designing a web application - several web forms. I'm
using components. I've also considering using modules for
the development process too.

With a module, I can define some public variables and have
settings that are retained when I redirect from one form
to another : variable are shared properly - BUT My concern
though is when this web application is published on the
server - and if I use the public variables from the
module - does each user who accesses the same web
site "share" the current assignment for the variables - is
there one instance of the module for all who connect to
the web-site?

If I use components, then are the variables within the
component again - one instance of variable for all who
access the web-site and component.

Request: I need a means to have a few variables "shared"
amongst all the forms that are part of the web
application. But, for these global form variables - I
would like each user to have their own reserved group of
variables - NOT one pool of variables that are shared in
common with all users who access the web-site.

Any advice!
Please Advise...