Web Controls Question

Hunter

Hi,

Is there an equivelent in ASP.Net WebForm controls property to WinForm
controls tag property? I need to hold a value for each control and it
cannot be in the id.

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

You can always add your own attribute:

MyControl.Attributes["myAttribute"]="stringValue";

Hunter

Thanks for the reply. I need to do this at design time instead of runtime
so can I add it manually in the source? I get a warning however it works.
I know I can add it to the page load event but rather not.

Thanks

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant