    controls tag property? I need to hold a value for each control and it
    cannot be in the id.

    Thanks

    Hunter, Oct 17, 2006

  2. You can always add your own attribute:

    MyControl.Attributes["myAttribute"]="stringValue";

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Hunter

    Hunter Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I need to do this at design time instead of runtime
    so can I add it manually in the source? I get a warning however it works.
    I know I can add it to the page load event but rather not.

    Thanks

    Hunter, Oct 18, 2006