Web Developer Position (Boston)

dgfriedman

OVERVIEW:

Boston Logic is a privately held young and rapidly growing technology
and marketing consultancy focusing on IT consulting, web development,
and online marketing. We are seeking a web developer to help build,
support, and maintain the websites and web based applications that we
build and maintain for our clients.

CANDIDATE:

The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, individual who has the
ability to adapt and learn quickly as needs arises. Strong oral and
written communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team
are important, as well as a strong interest in technology. A desire to
be part of and grow with a startup is a fundamental requirement for
this position.

QUALIFICAITONS:

Core technologies include PHP, MySQL, Javascript, HTML(hand code), CSS,
Ruby and the Rails framework, Apache, Lighttpd, and some Linux and
Microsoft administration. The ideal candidate will have some of these
skills and be willing and excited to continue to learn and develop
their skill-set. We will consider training the right individual.
Previous experience in web programming required.

COMPANY:

Our culture has a fun, energetic feel, but we are intensely busy and
maintain a professional, dedicated working environment. Our employees
embody an entrepreneurial, passionate nature and a work hard/play hard
attitude. We are also looking for an individual to work with our team
in our office, and currently are not looking for remote sub-contractors
or an outsource company to fill this position.

This is a full-time position. Please submit your resume and some
examples of work you've done, or preferably, code samples to
(e-mail address removed). You may also learn more about the company by
visiting our website at: www.bostonlogic.com. Boston Logic Technology
Partners is an equal opportunity employer.

No placement firms please.

Compensation commensurate with experience and commitment.