Immediate Position: Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer -

Isaac

Dear All,

We have a Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer position, Let
me know if you have any one available, please send resume with Rate
and Contact details ASAP, this is an fast moving position pls respond
ASAP

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Job Title: 2553-1 Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
Skill Set :
Experience Database Platforms TCP/IP
TIBCO Rendezvous Yes 1 Intermediate 5-6 Within 5 Years
Protocols C/C++
Protocols SQL
Additional Skills:
- Expert in C++ programming and object oriented design
- LINUX shell scripting, Python, SQL
- Network programming, sockets, a good understanding of underlying
hardware
Job Description :
The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment and possess
the following characteristics:
- Expert in writing client/server applications using C/C++
- Expert in object oriented design and programming
- Proficient in SQL
- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able
to make modifications
- Experience using make/automake, build scripts, deployment
strategies
–Experience with ClearCase and SVN
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Ability to work independently