Urgent positions: Sr Programmer Analyst (SPA) and Programmer Analyst(PRA)-06+month's- Carson City, N

Isaac

Hi All,

We have the following position open, Please let me know if you have
any Consultants available:

Please send resumes with rate and Contact details, for detailed Job
Description and for any further details please email me at
(e-mail address removed) or call me at 213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907

1. Senior Programmer Analyst (SPA)
Duration: 06+ month’s
Location: Carson City, NV.
Skills and Experience:
1.Three (3) to six (6) years of Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology
application and systems development experience;
2.Five (5) to ten (10) years hands-on analysis and programming
experience producing clean, well-commented, easy-to-read code that
works well across main-stream browsers;
3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts;
4.Three (3) years of programming experience with web services and XML;
5.Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite,
Oracle Service Bus, Weblogic, and development tools including:
JDeveloper or Eclipse;
6.Minimum two (2) years experience with Oracle RDBMS including SQL
programming;
7.Experience with project life cycle, including design, development,
testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT,
implementation and production support;
8.Effective communication skills both written and verbal required to
effectively present ideas and concepts to both technical and end-user
communities;
9.Capability to perform the functions described in Section 15, Scope
of Work; and
10.A good working knowledge and strong technical background and
experience in system analysis.

2. Programmer Analyst (PRA)
Duration: 06+ month’s
Location: Carson City, NV.
Skills and Experience:
1.Two (2) to five (5) years hands on analysis and programming
experience;
2.Direct Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology application and systems
development experience;
3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts;
4.One (1) to two (2) years of programming experience with web services
and XML;
5.Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle
Service Bus, Weblogic, and development tools including: JDeveloper or
Eclipse;
6.One (1) to two (2) years experience with Oracle RDBMS including SQL
programming;
7.Experience with project life cycle, including design, development,
testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT,
implementation and production support;
8.Effective communication skills both written and verbal required to
effectively present ideas and concepts to both technical and end-user
communities;
9.Capability to perform the functions described in Section 15, Scope
of Work; and
10.A good working knowledge and strong technical background and
experience in system analysis.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused