web hosting

focode

dear all i want to establish a business in which i want to register
sites , maintain them , and develop them ,if any one can tell me from
where i should start , i would provide the clients webspace on some
nominal charges ( few dollars less then the current market rate)

i can easilly get a good bandwidth internet connection , i have the
the required hardware , my main problem is how the procedure starts
and what are the legal procedings , advice from all is welcomed

focode

 dear all i want to establish a business in which i want to register
sites , maintain them , and develop them ,if any one can tell me from
where i should start , i would provide the clients webspace on some
nominal charges ( few dollars less then the current market rate)

i can easilly get a good bandwidth internet connection , i have the
the required hardware , my main problem is how the procedure starts
and what are the legal procedings , advice from all is welcomed

pls anyone answer my question this will be beneficial to hundreds of
people , where are the experts gone

Nigel Wade

focode said:
pls anyone answer my question this will be beneficial to hundreds of
people ,

Presumably it will primarily be of benefit to you?
where are the experts gone

They are all reading Usenet groups about web hosting, rather than this one which
is for Java programming.

Lew

focode said:
 dear all i [sic] want to establish a business in which i [sic] want to register

Part of any business success strategy is to present one's
communications in a professional manner. "Leetspeak" is not
professional. Posting to irrelevant groups is not professional.
sites , maintain them , and develop them ,if any one can tell me from
where i [sic] should start , i [sic] would provide the clients webspace on some
nominal charges ( few dollars less then the current market rate)
i [sic] can easilly get a good bandwidth internet connection , i [sic] have the
the required hardware , my main problem is how the procedure starts
and what are the legal procedings , advice from all is welcomed

pls [yecch] anyone answer my question this will be beneficial to hundreds of
people , where are the experts gone

Nagging is not professional.

Spell out your words. It's "please", not "pls". Get help with
spelling and punctuation rules. Not everyone is adept with such, but
someone you know or can hire is. Also, there are consultants who can
help you build and market a business. Good ones are worth every penny
(or florin, or euro, or whatever).

You aren't likely to get much success from sending whiny text messages
to random groups from your cell phone.

Mark Space

The problem here is we are not experts in law, and dispensing legal
advice can also land us in hot water. Consult a lawyer, or you local
Chamber of Commerce.

where are the experts gone

Gone to UBB forums, every one