Web setup project: writing permissions for some folders

bona

When created Web setup project in Visual Studio 2003, I specified writing
permissions for some folders within Web site (this creates permissions for
IIS). But this is not enough: it is necessary to set writing permissions at
operating system level (manually right click on folder, select
Properties/Security, select user name, check check box ‘Modify’.

Is there any way to make such settings ( ‘Modify’ permissions at OS level)
to be done automatically during setup?