web user controls

Giorgio

I have web user control X with 3 dropdowns (userctrlX.ascx) and
function fnctX(str1, str2)

I have web user control Y (userctrlY.ascx)

I have both user controls userctrlX.ascx and userctrlY.ascx on page
pageX.aspx

What I want is to get or set the values on the dropdowns on
userctrlX.ascx from userctrlY.ascx and also use the function
fnctX(str1, str2) on userctrlX.ascx from (userctrlY.ascx)

How can I do this?