WebBrowser Control won't run in a UserControl

Paul J. Lay

I can get the WebBrowser control (shdocvw.dll) to run great on a form using
either C# or VB.net but if I try to include it in a user control and then
drag the user control onto a form in another project, it doesn't work at
all. Are there some pitfalls in doing this? Thanks for any insight that is
forthcoming.

Best Regards,

Paul J. Lay

ccallen

Sounds like you got a WindowsForms question on the WebForms news group.
Interesting problem though, it would be interesting to hear what your
solution is.

ccallen

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Paul,

We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Ying-Shen Yu[MSFT]

Hi Paul,

I had replied this issue in windowsforms.controls group.
You may try my test steps,if you have any questions on this issue, please
feel free to update that thread, we will follow up with you.

Best regards,

Ying-Shen Yu [MSFT]
Microsoft Community Support

This mail should not be replied directly, please remove the word "online"
before sending mail.