WebServices and Windows Scheduler

manika02

HI,
I would like to call some methods of a WebService using a Windows Scheduler.
I went to Windows Scheduler and pointed the .asmx file to run everyday but
there was no way to specify the web methods I wanted to call daily. Also I
want to call my WebMethods in a specific order. I can create another
WebMethod which will call all the other Methods in the order specified. Is
there a way to call a WebMethod by default when a Web Service (.asmx) is
called.(analogy would be Page_Load method in aspx page)

Thanks
Manika