Website Partial Update

Guest

sHi All,

I made some modification on huge asp.net website and I am looking for how to
update it without having to publish the entire site.

Is it possible ? I modified HTML + the code behing.

Thanks

Guest

if you change HTML (.aspx page) you don;t need to compile your website.
simply replace those modified .aspx Pages

if you have done changes in codebehind , compile the application to build
".dll" file. copy this file into your bin folder.

- JIGNESH

Guest

Is there a way do do something like a patch. If I replace the dll in the bin
folder, I might generate bugs on the part I haven't modify.

The is not a way to had a second dll or do something for only the couple of
files I have modified .. ?

thx