    their server?

    Thanks,
    Rich

    Rich Grise, Jun 27, 2003

  2. What version of Netscape? It works fine here.
    And then Microsoft added a bundle of its own APIs.
    If that were the case then it probably wouldn't work in any browser. Its
    easy enough to test though - try a local version that isn't interfered with
    by the webserver.

    David Dorward, Jun 28, 2003

  3. What is it that doesn't work? (i.e., what should happen, and what
    actually happens)? Which version of Netscape?

    For what it's worth, it seems to work for me in Netscape 4, IE6,
    Mozilla Firebird, and Opera 7.

    If you want to be a little safer, you can try a small change.
    You write:
    document.image_top.src= ...
    You can't assume that a named object is available as a property
    of the document element directly. Instead you chould write, e.g.,
    document.images['image_top'].src=...

    (And for the crap that Tripod adds ... you have my sympathy! They
    have my disgust, so I doubt I'll come back to a Tripod page soon)

    /L

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Jun 28, 2003