What is DNN (DotNetNuke)

Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What is DotnetNuke

DotNetNuke the most widely adopted Web Content Management Platform for building web sites and web applications on Microsoft .NET. Organizations use DotNetNuke to quickly develop and deploy interactive and dynamic web sites, intranets, extranets and web applications. The DotNetNuke platform is available in a free Community and subscription-based Professional and Enterprise Editions. DotNetNuke Corp. also operates Snowcovered.com where users purchase third-party software add-ons.
The open DotNetNuke platform allows users to quickly, inexpensively change the appearance or functionality of their web site by installing software add-ons. More than 8,000 third-party add-ons are available through our Snowcovered.com online marketplace, free add-ons are available in the standard install package or from theDotNetNuke Forge, and the open API enables you to create your own custom add-ons.

Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
6