What is -khtml-opacity for?

Jim Higson

I've seen this rule in a few places on the web. Supposedly, it is supposed
to be like Moz's -moz-opacity or CSS3's opacity but for KHTML.

However, my main browser is Konqueror and this rule seems to have no effect.
I'm using the very lastest version (that comes with KDE 3.5.1)

Any ideas why sites include this?

Safalra

I've seen this rule in a few places on the web. Supposedly, it is supposed
to be like Moz's -moz-opacity or CSS3's opacity but for KHTML.

However, my main browser is Konqueror and this rule seems to have no effect.
I'm using the very lastest version (that comes with KDE 3.5.1)

It's supported in Safari (from version 1.1 apparently).

Jim Higson

Safalra said:
It's supported in Safari (from version 1.1 apparently).

So it's in Webcore but not KHTML? That's crazy!
Surely it should be -webcore-opacity?