What is the Proper Method to Upload Long File - WEBDAV using PUT Method

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jitendra Sanghani, Feb 27, 2006.

  1. Respected Sir/Madam

    I am developing a Webdav Client Application and I had completed Methods
    like GET, MKCOL, PROPFIND. PROPPATCH, SEARCH etc. but the main problem
    where I find difficulties is in PUT method.
    I want to copy/Upload a file from my local machine to web-server.
    I had implemented it with PUT method in which I call SEND(chBuffer)
    method with
    , where chBuffer is the char Buffer with whole file in it.

    But if the size of my file is more than 100MB then it will be
    impossible to once load file in Buffer.

    Is there any proper way to create a Request Stream without creating a
    Big Array of BYTES.

    Is there any way where I can send file in small parts(fragments).

    Thanks in Advance.

    Bye

    Jitendra Sanghani, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Jitendra Sanghani