What makes a control Validatable

Chris Kettenbach

Good morning,
We have a custom calendar control with a textbox. We are trying to add a
date validator to it but we get an error that the control to validate can
not be validated. Basically want to validate when the textbox loses focus
and make sure a valid date was in the textbox. Any ideas? Thanks for any
advice.

Regards,
Chris

Guest

To simply check a text box, you can use a regex validator. But, that is not
what you appear to desire.

To make a control that validates, use the IValidator interface and adhere to
it.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA