switch(switch(a=4,b=8,c,c=0)+5)
{
case 4: printf("We are foolish\n");
case 8: printf("But\n");
case 0: printf("U r brainy");
}
return 0;
}

Please get a decent book on C and work your way through it. You don't
have the slightest idea how to use most of the things you try.

You waste your time and ours.

Brian

Charlton Wilbur

a> What is the error.. ??

Not including, in your request, a description of the expected behavior
and why you expect it and the behavior you actually see.

Charlton

Richard Bos

asit said:
What is the error.. ??

The error is you believing that comp.lang.c is a do-my-homework service.
It is not. Do your own bleedin' homework, Jock.

Richard

Mark Bluemel

Richard said:
The error is you believing that comp.lang.c is a do-my-homework service.
It is not. Do your own bleedin' homework, Jock.

Richard
Time for a plonk methinks...

J. J. Farrell

asit said: