Where should I instantiate manager class?

James

I have a manager class which controls a couple of proxy classes and a few
persistent data classes and I am trying to intergrate these classes into an
MFC application using Visual C++.

Which GUI class should I use to instantiate the manager class? In a main
method in the application class? Or in the constructor of primary dialog box
(it will always be controlled by action events from this dialog box)?

David White

James said:
I have a manager class which controls a couple of proxy classes and a
few persistent data classes and I am trying to intergrate these
classes into an MFC application using Visual C++.

Which GUI class should I use to instantiate the manager class? In a
main method in the application class? Or in the constructor of
primary dialog box (it will always be controlled by action events
from this dialog box)?

This is not really a C++ language question, and as such is off-topic here. I
do have some thoughts on it, but they belong in microsoft.public.vc.mfc, so
I suggest asking there.

DW

James

David White said:
This is not really a C++ language question, and as such is off-topic here.
do have some thoughts on it, but they belong in microsoft.public.vc.mfc,
so
I suggest asking there.

OK, sorry.

I had a look for Visual C++ newsgroups but couldn't find any (didn't think
to search for MFC).