Where's iContract?

Vince

Liz said:
google for "icontract download" gives some places

Finding downloads isn't the problem. The problem is that the
iContract homepage has been down for some time and there doesn't
appear to be any news circulating as to the state of this project.

I, for one, would be very wary about incorporating 'dead' software
into my array of software development tools.

Does anyone know what the current status of iContract is?

Vince.
19610713.