Where's Tina?

Frogleg

Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

Arne

Read all about it, at alt.www.webmaster :)

--
/Arne

are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
quote signatures, thank you.

Fat Sam

Frogleg said:
Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

I don't think Tina's with them anymore....Isn't she weith Axishost now?...

Hywel Jenkins

I'm here! :)

I've sold AffordableHOST to dotCanada. We're (AxisHOST.com) refocusing on
dedicated server/colo/high end hosting now. Read about dotCanada (I have no
affiliation with them) here:
http://www.affordablehost.com/news/news_questions.html

So what's the score if I need another CPanel account? Are you bound to
direct me, as an Affordable Host customer, to dotCanada, or can I sign
up for a an account with you? Given then choice I'd prefer to stay with
a known supplier.