which jdk supports green thread?

Patricia

I was asked green thread in an interview, and I had no idea of green
thread.
I tried SUN's jdk (1.4 on linux, 1.5 on windows). It does not seem to
support green thread.

Any idea?

Mark Thornton

Patricia said:
I was asked green thread in an interview, and I had no idea of green
thread.
I tried SUN's jdk (1.4 on linux, 1.5 on windows). It does not seem to
support green thread.

Any idea?

Green threads are ancient history and as such have no place in an
interview (except perhaps for a position as a "Java Historian" or old
git :) ).

Mark Thornton

Patricia

Green threads are ancient history and as such have no place in an
interview (except perhaps for a position as a "Java Historian" or old
git :) ).

OMG. That's one of the best companies in the world !