who can explain the meaning of 'xsrc' and 'mce_src'?

开飞机的舒克

thanks for your reply. I don't know the difference between <script
src='a.js' ...> and <script xsrc='a.js' mce_src='b.js' ...> . So I
have the first question.

My English is not good, hope you can understand my means.

Kevin Darling

开飞机的舒克 said:
thanks for your reply. I don't know the difference between <script
src='a.js' ...> and <script xsrc='a.js' mce_src='b.js' ...> . So I
have the first question.

As far as I can guess, it only has meaning to the Macromedia Flash
Player.

It is not normal Javascript syntax.

Kevin

Paul

开飞机的舒克 said:
thanks for your reply. I don't know the difference between <script
src='a.js' ...> and <script xsrc='a.js' mce_src='b.js' ...> . So I
have the first question.

My English is not good, hope you can understand my means.

I'll take a shot at this instead of lobbing out an insult as a previous
poster decided to.

At first, I didn't know what you are talking about, these two
attributes are not valid for html of xhtml, which would cause me to
recommend not using them. A test page shows they don't do anything in
Firefox of IE.
A quick google shows they are being used all over the place for both
image and script tags. This piqued my curiosity so I decided to look a
little deeper.
My first guess is that its for some kind of server side language and
that they get replaced with a src tag before being sent to the client
since most demos I saw with those attributes did not have a src
attribute.