Who is Allaah?

íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

Who is Allaah?

forgive us Please for any disturbance, but we have an important
subject
to address to you regarding FAITH, and we Don't intend to overload
your email with unnecessary messages...

Very often one will here the Arabic word "Allaah" being used in
regards to Islaam.
The word "Allaah" is simply the Arabic word for Almighty God, and is
the same word used by Arabic speaking Christians and Jews.
If one were to pick up an Arabic translation of the Bible, one would
see the word "Allaah" being use where the word "God" is used in
English. Actually, the Arabic word for Almighty God, "Allaah", is
quite similar to the word for God in other Semitic languages - for
example, the Hebrew word for God is "Elah".
For various reasons, some non-Muslims mistakenly believe that Muslims
worship a different God than Jews and Christians. This is certainly
not the case, since the Pure Monotheism of Islaam calls all people to
the worship of the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all of the
other prophets. However, even though Jews, Christians and Muslims
worship the same God -since there is only one God - their concepts
concerning Him differ in some significant ways.
Prepared by: Abu 'Iyaad

For more information about Islam

http://www.imanway1.com/files/ExploreIslam.htm

http://www.freewebtown.com/albaraa/1.html