Why does my WebService not working ?

ShayHk

The Adds are from the free web hosting.. not main...
Dont matter the Adds.. how can I Redereance to the WebService..
It seems as locked

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

When I tried to add it as a reference, it said it couldn't find
any discovery info. I'd bet this is because of what your
hosting company is doing to your web service page.

You may want to contact them to have the .asmx pages
included from their forced advertising. If you explain
that web services aren't viewed by humans, they'll
want to turn adsense off because it will hurt their
overall revenue and absolutely destroy your web
service performance. In fact, the web service may not
work at all.

--
Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
I've mapped the database to .NET class properties and methods to