Why doesn't VS create namespace?

Guest

In Visual Studio 2005, when I create new items for a ASP.NETproject, it is
no longer has a namespace like it did in VS2003. This is annoying because
the code behind does not show up in the object browser.

Can someone send me a link where I can read up on this? - or just explain
it?
Thanks,
-Will

Here's a sample of the codebehind it makes:

using System;
using. ...

Default : System.Web.UI.Page
//put code here