Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AjaxPr

Guest

I can't get AJAX.NET Pro to work. I keep getting a Compiler Error Message:
CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AjaxPro' could not be found (are you
missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)

I have a reference to AJAX.NET Pro and I created and the wire up was
placed in the Webconfig file.

<!-- Wire up Ajax.NET Pro ashx Handler -->
<location path="ajaxpro">
<system.web>
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="POST,GET" path="ajaxpro/*.ashx"
type="AjaxPro.AjaxHandlerFactory, AjaxPro.2"/>
</httpHandlers>
</system.web>
</location>

And the code behind page has a reference to AjaxPro.

using System;
using System.Data;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Collections;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using AjaxPro;

public partial class _08_AjaxCallback : System.Web.UI.Page
Utility.RegisterTypeForAjax(typeof(_08_AjaxCallback));

}

[AjaxMethod()]
public string ChangeImage(string input, string left, string right)
{
string filename =
System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(input);
if (string.CompareOrdinal(filename, left) == 0)
{
//strings match == send back 'right' string
return input.Replace(filename, right);
}
return input.Replace(filename, left);

The intelesense in Visual Webdeveloper 2005 Express lists AjaxPro's
methods, properites etc..., so it seems like the object is being
referenced, yet I get get a Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or
namespace name 'AjaxPro' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 9: using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;
Line 10: using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
Line 11: using AjaxPro;
Line 12:
Line 13: public partial class _08_AjaxCallback : System.Web.UI.Page

Source File:
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Dev\Keith\AJAX_Pro_Test\08_AjaxCallback.aspx.cs
Line: 11

Any ideas as to what I am missing???

Thanks in advance,

Webdev2