    it plays fine.

    Thanks for any assistance.

    http://home.mpinet.net/~docsavage20/happy_holidays/the_christmas_song.html

    Doc, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Paul F. Johnson, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Doc

    Doc Guest

    Doc, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Doc

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Um, I think you misunderstood what he was saying... or it was badly said :)

    Currently, your code reads:

    but it needs to be changed to:

    HTH

    Dylan Parry, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Doc

    Doc Guest

    Actually, I had it that way originally, and it didn't work. Then I looked at
    another site I have up:

    http://home.mpinet.net/~docsavage20/candolihorn/candolihorn.html

    and saw that the way I did that one had the main file and then the mp3 the
    same way - thusly:

    solo</center><a/>

    And it works. However, I'm finding that neither way works with the Happy
    Holidays site.

    Doc, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Doc

    Doc Guest

    I'm an idiot. The name of the file had an extra _ that I didn't catch. I
    looked several times before and didn't catch it.

    Thanks for all input.

    Doc, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Um....

    Song</a>

    Starshine Moonbeam, Dec 23, 2004
  8. Doc

    Rick Cook Guest

    I wouldn't trust anything Earthlink tech support tells you. Since they
    moved their support operations to India, they have gone from pretty good
    to absolutely awful.

    --RC

    Rick Cook, Feb 16, 2005