Why would we get 482 Loop detected?

Shakil

I have an application which is registered with the LCS, it's job is to
originate an INVITE message for a voice call between two LCS users. But when
this application originates an INVITE to be sent to this second application
which is not registered with teh LCS but is listening for this messaage on a
specific port, the LCS rejects this INVITE with a "482 Loop detected"
message.

Why would this be happening? I have set the Static Route also as trusted.
What is missing or going wrong here? It seems like the LCS is not even
looking at the static route to be able to route it to this application.