Win 2003 IIS - Service unavailable

Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We have got a system which is having the following configuration -

OS - Windows Server 2003 SP2 (64 bit)
.NET framework - 2.0 (64 bit)

We have an application built on classic asp that uses FileUP component from SoftArtisans. However we are not able to make this component work in this box. Then, I tried enabling 32bit app in IIS and it did work.

But the same trick is not working in another machine which is having the same congiguration but instead of .Net framework 2.0 it is only having 1.1 (probably 32 bit). In thi box whenever I enable 32bit mode in IIS, it says service unavailable while browsing.

Do I need to install .Net framwork 2.0? I am not sure because my app does not have any dependency on .net framework.

Please help.