win2k sound control

ken

I'm trying to write a simple app to enable/disable (mute) the audio from a
command line control for a win2K machine. Can someone point me to the right
library(s) that have entries for audio controls. I've looked at the "set
(channel, (left, right))" function in the mixer device object document but
this controls the volume (up/down) and I need to be able to mute the volume.

TIA,
Ken Erickson

klappnase

ken said:
I'm trying to write a simple app to enable/disable (mute) the audio from a
command line control for a win2K machine. Can someone point me to the right
library(s) that have entries for audio controls. I've looked at the "set
(channel, (left, right))" function in the mixer device object document but
this controls the volume (up/down) and I need to be able to mute the volume.

TIA,
Ken Erickson

May be you might have a look at

www.speech.kth.se/snack