Win32::AdminMisc

starman7

I am trying to use this module to reboot a Windows 2000 Server via a
web page. I have granted the IUSR_<server_name> and IWAM_<server_name>
users SE_SHUTDOWN_NAME (the priv a Windows user needs to shut a sytem
down), yet still the call to EWX_REBOOT fails to execute... though it
works if I as administrator execute the script via the CMD.

Might the account have to be an authenticated user? The IUSR and IWAM
are special system accts. If so, is there a way to change the user IIS
runs as?

Thanks for any info.

-MM