Windows and Forms Authentication

Velvet

I am looking for a tutorial or code samples to create a cross between
Windows and Forms authentication. What we would like to do is utilize the
Windows authentication for loggin into an application, but be able to set
the user roles and permissions to various processes of the application in a
SQL database.

I have looked but I'm unable to find that wnyone else is doing this.
Perhaps I'm not using the right search parameters to catch it.

Please let me know if you are aware of anythign like this.

Thanks!
Velvet