Windows exception message

Louis

Dear All,

Each time I close my application i get 3 successions of Windows XP
exception error message

How can I locate which instruction in my code is doing that.

Else application runs well .

Thanks

John Harrison

Louis said:
Dear All,

Each time I close my application i get 3 successions of Windows XP
exception error message

How can I locate which instruction in my code is doing that.

Else application runs well .

Thanks

It's difficult to locate the cause of exceptions because by the time the
exception has happened the call stack has been destroyed.

Try using a debugger. The debugger *may* break at the point where the
exception is about to be thrown, in this case examine the call stack to
see where you are in your code. Otherwise you are just going to have to
set break points in the the code that executes when you shutdown your
application and step though.

More advise would be better sought in a Windows programming group such
as comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. It wouldn't hurt to provide a
bit more information such as the exception error messages.

john

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Dear All,

Each time I close my application i get 3 successions of Windows XP
exception error message

How can I locate which instruction in my code is doing that.

Else application runs well .

Very hard to tell, we have too little information about your program.
You should try to run the program through the debugger though. Also
questions about windows applications might be off topic in this
newsgroup see the FAQ for more details and a list of groups which might
be better suited to help you.

FAQ: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html