Windows Workflow Foundation Web Workflow Approvals Starter Kit: problem

Andrzej Jaworek

Hello,
I'm testing this starter kit and I have a problem with persisting
workflow state. In UserActivitiesHelper class there is a method
UserActivitiesHelper() with the code block that clears the database data
each time the service starts. There is a comment that this block code
could be disabled. I've done this. After that in the web application
I've logged on and started a new workflow. After that I've restarted IIS
and returned to my web application, entered the task and try to submit
it but after submiting I've received an excpetion: Workflow with id
"c5d9f16c-f4d4-49fc-acce-a56076a72e74" not found in state persistence store.

Please help.

Regards.

Andy

Guest

Hello,
I'm testing this starter kit and I have a problem with persisting
workflow state. In UserActivitiesHelper class there is a method
UserActivitiesHelper() with the code block that clears the database data
each time the service starts. There is a comment that this block code
could be disabled. I've done this. After that in the web application
I've logged on and started a new workflow. After that I've restarted IIS
and returned to my web application, entered the task and try to submit
it but after submiting I've received an excpetion: Workflow with id
"c5d9f16c-f4d4-49fc-acce-a56076a72e74" not found in state persistence store.

try to ask it in microsoft.public.sharepoint.windowsservices