windows XP best ruby installer ?

Une Bévue

I'm totally newbie onto windows xp, not to ruby.
I'd like to know the best ruby installer for it.
I plan to use Nokogiri for xml and html.
And also ssh connection scripts.

Jeremy Bopp

I'm totally newbie onto windows xp, not to ruby.
I'd like to know the best ruby installer for it.
I plan to use Nokogiri for xml and html.
And also ssh connection scripts.

You're probably about to get a bunch of responses. My vote is for
RubyInstaller for Windows:

http://rubyinstaller.org/

Don't forget to install the DevKit so you can build native gems.

-Jeremy

Abhijit

you can use installer from rubyinstaller.org. I've use nokogiri with
Ruby on windows xp without any issues. So you can go ahead and try it.

Abhijit

Une Bévue

Le 06/02/2011 11:09, Abhijit a écrit :
you can use installer from rubyinstaller.org. I've use nokogiri with
Ruby on windows xp without any issues. So you can go ahead and try it.
rightm I even stqrted todqy using nokogirim best<

Yvon