Wing IDE 4.1.7 released

Wingware

Hi,

Wingware has released version 4.1.7 of Wing IDE, our integrated development
environment designed specifically for the Python programming language.

Wing IDE provides a professional quality code editor with vi, emacs, and
other
key bindings, auto-completion, call tips, refactoring, context-aware
auto-editing,
a powerful graphical debugger, version control, unit testing, search,
and many
other features. For details see http://wingware.com/

This minor release includes:

Support for Stackless Python 3.2
Support for Maya 2013
Support for Visual Studio 2010 builds of Python 2.6 and 2.7
Update Python 3.3 support to the beta1 release
Pretty Print option in Python Shell and Debug Probe
How-To for using Wing IDE with Pyramid (thanks to Eric Ongerth)
Implemented vi mode :delm to delete marks
Added open-url-from-editor and open-clicked-url-from-editor commands
Ability to set options sent to Python while debugging
Toolbar icon for viewing and changing the Python configuration
Improved tab key action in Eclipse key binding
Preference to disable editor scrolling past the last line
Several auto-editing improvements
Improved experimental Turbo completion mode
Improved heuristic for auto-indent after paste
Support _thread module under Python 3.x
About 30 other minor improvements and bug fixes

For a complete change log see
http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/4.1.7/CHANGELOG.txt

Free trial: http://wingware.com/wingide/trial
Downloads: http://wingware.com/downloads
Feature matrix: http://wingware.com/wingide/features
More information: http://wingware.com/
Sales: http://wingware.com/store/purchase
Upgrades: https://wingware.com/store/upgrade

Questions? Don't hesitate to email us at (e-mail address removed).

Thanks,

--

Stephan Deibel
Wingware | Python IDE