Wordpress Plugin Shortcoding Inside a Shortcode HELP!!! :/

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by RhintuNZ, Oct 28, 2015.

  1. RhintuNZ

    RhintuNZ

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey everyone this is my first post here and i'm not a coder at all however the past few weeks have forced me to learn things i cannot unlearn.

    I need some help with writing a code that incorporates the use of a few plugins at once.

    The goal i'm wanting to reach is for each user to be able to link a feed for instagram onto their profile page. I have set up a field where users can enter their instagram user id which is required for the Instagram Feed Plugin to replicate their feed.

    1. Plugin - Instagram Feed: The short code to produce the feed is [instagram-feed id="USERID"]
    2. Plugin - Usersultra Pro: The short code to obtain the user id custom field is [usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='instagramuserid']
    (This is the field meta name)

    I would like to put a short coded that obtains the required user id meta information within a short code that creates the instagram field. >>> I want to put this code into a Usersultra widget so every page has an individual instagram feed automatically once the user id has been entered into profile information.

    It doesn't work I don't what i'm doing wrong with the code but ultimately the widget isn't inputting the user id into the short code.

    This is the code I put inside the widget.
    [instagram-feed id="usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='instagramuserid'" ]

    Please let me know if you need further information!

    RhintuNZ, Oct 28, 2015