Working with a Memo Field

David Lozzi

Here is what I am trying to do

filecont = objRS("contents")
filecont = replace(filecont,vbLF,",")

if i use the objRS instead of the filecont in the replace function i get the
same issue. If I do anything with this field (use InStr, or other menial
functions) I get no records can be displayed. The contents field is a memo
field within Access, i am wondering if this is causing the issue?

thanks

--
David Lozzi
Associated Business & Technology Group

I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

Ken Schaefer

Try:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=200124

Cheers
Ken

: Here is what I am trying to do
:
:
: filecont = objRS("contents")
: filecont = replace(filecont,vbLF,",")
:
: if i use the objRS instead of the filecont in the replace function i get
the
: same issue. If I do anything with this field (use InStr, or other menial
: functions) I get no records can be displayed. The contents field is a memo
: field within Access, i am wondering if this is causing the issue?
:
: thanks
:
: --