working with ASP and Access database

Dwayne Epps

I have a current site that I'm working on that has multiple HTML forms that
writes the information to an Access database using ASP. I've recieved input
that Access can encounter data corruption when there are multiple reads and
writes to the database tables. So, I was interested in getting any feedback
on using multiple .mdb files with only one table in the database for the
different HTML forms. Would this be a better approach to prevent data
corruption or would it make no difference?? The site is only a local
business that wouldn't be getting high volume traffic and my thought was to
seperate the forms to seperate .mdb files, if this would be beneficial?? I
have been told to use a SQL server database, which I'm starting to get my
feet wet with. In the meantime, Access is what I'm using and want to find
the best method to prevent data corruption. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-D-

Bullschmidt

Response.Buffer = True

And that is the default anyways with ASP 3.0.

For high traffic though perhaps consider MySQL (basically free).

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com